Featured Not resolved

I took my perfectly fine Pomeranian Teacup to Vetco Clinic at 5 Austin Street in Charlestown, MA 02136, on Father's Day, June 17, 2018 for a Dewormer treatment. The Vet administered both an oral treatment and an injection treatment to the Puppy.

My pup screamed out in agony when the Vet stuck her and the Vet used the same needle to stick her again, where she screamed repeatedly and she cried in agony, for a minimum of 20 minutes during the car ride home.

After receiving the shot, my puppy was not the same.

She became lethargic, constipated, she stopped eating and drinking and she began to vomit and poop blood. I rushed her to a nearby emergency clinic on 6/19/2018 where she was given a 50/50 chance of living; unfortunately, my baby did not make it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vetco Clinics Pet Vaccination.

Reason of review: Vaccination Killed my Pet.

I didn't like: Dog died after a routine visit to vetco.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 21.

Comments

Hello, I'm so sorry to hear about what had happened to your baby. I'm currently dealing with a similar case as yours where i took my dog to Vetco for her Bordetella shot and she is now diagnosed with IMHA (which has a high chance of being a fatal disease).

She's not doing well right now and after spending thousands of dollars taking her to different vets and specialist, i'm not sure if she'll make it. I posted the entire story here https://www.facebook.com/groups/6228146980/permalink/10155792532286981/ Have you thought of starting a class action law suit??

Has Vetco responded to your story?? I'm so sorry for your loss :(