3.3

As every year for the last 8 years took our dogs for annual shots, heartworm and tick prevention.Vet wrote incorrect dosage on tick pills.

It was a one pill every 3 months, not 1 monthly! Thankfully I called the call center because I thought I had been shorted pills and spoke to a vet who gave me correct info. Also the mobile clinic ran out of heartworm medicine so they partially filled order and told me to come back and they would have ready for me "with my name". Told the team I couldn't return until July they said no problem.

I go today and told at first no they couldn't give me what I had paid for because it had been over 30 days and I needed to bring dogs back for another heartworm test!

I raised a fuss and vet finally came over and gave the go ahead to finish filling the prescriptions I HAD ALREADY PURCHASED!This first year we had such a terrible experience.

Review about: Vetco Clinics Heartworm Pet Vaccination.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Vetco Clinics?

Comments

Canada Vet Care - No major issues Canada Vet Care "I purchased de-wormer, and revolution. I thought it was strange that, although the company appears to be based in BC, my products took almost two weeks to arrive. Upon receiving..." Read more Vca Animal Hospital - DO NOT GO HERE IF YOU LOVE YOUR PET!!! Vca Animal Hospital "We drove 100miles to find an "Emergency" pet hospital with a surgeon avail. We had a diagnosis. He needed surgery. ASAP. I called this "place" 8 times asking if they..." Read more Merial - Chemical burn from frontline flea and tick drops Merial "I used frontline according to directions and it caused a chemical burn on my dog causing pain, raw bloody skin and loss of her hair and skin. Now she..." Read more Banfield Pet Hospital - Banfield Vet in Deptford KILLED my dog! Banfield Pet Hospital "On 11/26/14, I took my Pomeranian, Missy to the Banfield in Deptford, NJ. The vet who normally sees my 3 dogs was not in (Dr Oliver).So Missy was seen by..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more