I had my dog heartworm tested at the Gainesville, FL location.The testing is good for 1 year.

I purchased 6months of very expensive heartworm medication. I was told I could at any time during the year purchase the other 6 months worth. I have tried to go back to the same location twice to do just that and they have 1 excuse after another. Ending of the story is they would NOT sell me the med I was due.

But wanted, instead to retest my dog, RECHARGE me the $$$$ for test and medication. DO NOT BOTHER! This company does not keep computer records either.

So if you lose your paperwork, your screwed as well.All of the other traveling vet clinics are digital files.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of vetco clinics customer care from Vetco Clinics. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Vetco Clinics to "i would have wanted the 6months of medication i was willing to purchase".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vetco Clinics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Vetco Clinics?

Comments